Ciansoft WebTwainX is an ActiveX control (OCX) that is specifically designed for use in a Web Browser application. It enables images to be imported from any TWAIN-compliant device such as a scanner or WebCam and then uploaded to a web server. It has the following main features:
* Ready to use with pre-configured user interface. Requires only a single line of code to be written to define the Link to the server and start scanning and uploading images.
* Multiple image handling including support for scanners with automatic document feeders (ADF).
* Most popular image file formats supported including JPG, TIF and PDF. Multi-page TIF or PDF files created.
* Robust and easy to use. It is not necessary to know anything about the TWAIN specification.
* Basic image editing options available before uploading including rotate, deskew, despeckle and crop.
* A comprehensive set of functions to redesign the layout and functionality of the interface if required.
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in WebTwainX 1.0
Release notes are not available currently.
No additional system requirements.